Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Improvements!


Ed surprised me and got me mulch! A whole truck load was enough for 4 foot wide 40 foot long path! It feels so spongy and soft to walk on!


The pumpkin vines are doubling each day in size!

The new and improved chicken coop! Same frame, door and chicken wire from the old home was re used. The tool shack was the original chicken coop from like 3 years ago. But since they weren't fenced in they went everywhere they weren't supose to. This was my Mother's Day gift from Ed.


Peas vs Gourds: Round 1... My original plan was to be harvesting peas and beans right about now and reusing the wire home as a gourd home in a couple of weeks. However, with the warm weather, I have a lot of gourd seedlings already emerged with second set of leaves and my peas haven't even touched the wire part of the house. So I decided to zone this area for a gourd pathway which will lead to the giant pumpkin patch area.



No comments: