Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finding a home for my Herb Herd!


I decided to set up our bear toward the entrance of the grape vine tunnel. On the other side of the fence (near the lavender) I placed our raspberry, blackberry and boysenberry pot. Yes, all 3 plants are in that container and they are blooming. As soon as the harvest ends, I plan to plant them in the ground right there. To the right of them is my tomato plant container. We can't decide on where to place it best.
The bear will become a blue-bear-y bush as soon as I find a blueberry plant/bush.
The reindeer will create an "herb herd". One is destined to be Rosemary. But the other 3 still are undecided and suggestions are greatly welcome. And while Jasmine isn't an herb, it has crossed my mind to use since it grows pretty fast and has a fragrant smell.

No comments: