Translate

Thursday, November 16, 2017

BAJA NEWS: Since 2007: Seeds of Hope thanks to "El Campo en Nuestras Man...

BAJA NEWS: Since 2007: Seeds of Hope thanks to "El Campo en Nuestras Man...:   "I'd rather garden than be the emperor of the world," and while this famous quote comes from the first president of the Unit...

_______________________________________________________________BAJA GOOD LIFE CLUBJoin the Baja Good Life Club today and SAVE big on Baja! Get Mexican Auto Insurance for for as low as $84.00 / year.www.bajagoodlifeclub.com/join-us.



I can't believe how many years have gone by since I last posted in my gardening blog!  We've undergone several moves and my original garden is now but a distant memory of the blog posts. Luckily I have somewhat started a new garden and will start posting as it begins to develop.  I'm also blogging for Baja News and wanted to share my most current blog post on sustainable gardening.

No comments: